ELECTRONIC COIN SELECTOR CARWASH
BAY SELF SERVICE - VACUUM (PULSES / CCTALK / MDB) SERIES M/P MICROHARD
Change Protocol from parallel to ccTalk and vice versa, by yourself.
Optimized costs and stocks.
Tropicalized electronic board.
• Up to 16 different unique coins or tokens, ranging from 16mm to 32mm in diameter, and from 1 to 3.2mm thickness
• active: with double optical sensors controlling coin flow/direction
• passive: triple security with stainless steel wirecutter, invasive wire control and coin blocking lever.
• 3 pairs of optic sensors for measuring coin diameter and thickness
• inductive analog sensors
• digital output Hall effect sensors for absolute protection against counterfeit coins
• main frame: highly durable and highly stable Noril material
• Stainless steel re-enforced Coin chute and sensor section and stainless steel, contrast springs
• 3 coins per second
• +12 Vdc and +24 Vdc with standard connectors
• 30mA (300mA in acceptance)
• NPN open collector (ULN 2003 A) with maximum 500 mA load
• Standard PC settings or Self programmable
+/- 10° in any direction
• from -20 °C to 70 °C